Case Study: Supply Chain Optimization
Service: Appointment Setting
Industry: Supply Chain Optimization, Small-Parts Manufacturing
Optimas Solutions is a global industrial manufacturer and distributor service partner that specializes in fastening and supply chain solutions for manufacturers looking to improve their operational efficiency. By leveraging their deep manufacturing expertise, Optimas develops solutions that eliminate supply chain risk, cost, optimize inventory, enhance operations, and improve quality.
Optimas provides a highly valuable, yet complex service. Looking to quickly ramp their new business development team at the start of 2020, Optimas needed to connect directly with key decision-makers who would otherwise be unaware of inefficiencies in their supply chain.
SalesRoads was tasked with:
- Creating a scalable, repeatable inside sales model.
- Recruiting, coaching, and maintaining an inside sales team to allow Optimas’ new business development team to focus their energy on closing deals instead of generating new opportunities.
- Established and managed a turnkey inside sales department to complement Optimas’ new business development team
- Refined value proposition and call approach as part of Demand Generation Playbook to quickly drive interest and qualify prospects
- Honed in on ideal target titles & markets, through on-call learnings and research
- Integrated directly with HubSpot instance to enhance campaign efficiency and reporting
Despite a global pandemic, SalesRoads quickly launched a full inside sales operation that generated significant interest in Optimas’ services. From day one, the SalesRoads team consistently scheduled qualified sales appointments that have positioned Optimas to dominate the market in 2020.