1. Learn faster than the rate of your own experience by leveraging the insights that others have learned. – Kyle Porter, CEO of SalesLoft
2. The 20% principle – To be a creative genius you don’t have to be a genius; you just have to spend 20% of your waking hours consuming primary source information about your field. – Allen Gannet, CSO at Skyword & Author of “The Creative Curve”
3. The results of the first 90 days of a new sales rep will be indicative of the next 9 years. – Brandon Bornancin, CEO Seamless.Ai
4. People remember 22X more information when it is embedded in a story. – Mathew Pollard, Bestselling Author of The Introverts Edge
5. Schedule your daily management huddles directly after your team sales huddle so management can immediately solve any daily blockers for the reps. – Tom Stearns, Founder Tom Stearns Consulting
6. We try to win with decision sciences and financial sciences, however, these are easy to replicate……. what separates you from the pack is your culture and organizational health. – Kyle Porter, CEO of SalesLoft
8. The technology shift in inside sales is moving faster than any other industry that he has seen. — Bryan Guach – Managing Director Accenture
9. Lack of development is the #1 reason for attrition at companies – yet we spend thousands of dollars to recruit new sales talent but less than $1K on yearly development – Lauren Baily, President Factor 8
10. The power of inside sales is it can be aimed like a laser while outside sales can be aimed like a lightbulb. – Chris Beall, CEO of Connect & Sell
David Kreiger is the Founder and President of SalesRoads, a business-to-business appointment setting, lead generation and sales outsourcing company. He has been named as one of The Most Influential Leaders in Sales & Lead Management by the SLMA the last four years in a row. David has lead SalesRoads through significant growth and the company was twice listed on the Inc 5000 list of fastest growing privately held companies. David is consulted by some of the largest and fastest growing companies to help their organizations accelerate their sales through proactive teleprospecting.
David has been featured in Fortune Magazine, The Christian Science Monitor and CNN/Money Magazine. David holds a BA from the University of Pennsylvania and an MBA from The Wharton School.