Case studies aren’t just a numbers game. They’re success stories complete with incredible backstories and real-life heroes.
In the video below, SalesRoads’ Client Success Manager, Paula Huppert, shares her success story helping her client, Bid Retriever, go from startup to acquisition in 36 months.
Bid Retriever is a SaaS solution that streamlines the pre-construction processes for subcontractors. From document plan retrieval to addendum sequencing, Bid Retriever is the first-ever SaaS platform designed with subcontractors in mind.
Founded by construction professionals, Bid Retriever was eager to get their product in the field to start collecting feedback from users. After a handful of failed starts with other outbound call centers, Bid Retriever turned to SalesRoads to book qualified web-demos to meet their goals.
- Executed training program for SDRs to create a high comfort level with Bid Retriever product.
- Accelerated platform evolution by providing direct feedback to Bid Retriever team on issues raised by prospective clients.
- Contributed to identification of target customers through feedback generated during scheduled appointments
- Integrated directly into Bid Retriever’s lean business model to improve business efficiencies and team communication.
- Assisted in CRM migration and other business optimization to maximize the profitability of campaign.
SalesRoads scheduled 1,164 appointments, averaging more than 3.5 meetings per calling day, solidifying Bid Retriever as a market leader. As a result of SalesRoads’ incredible success, Bid Retriever was acquired by STACK Construction in 2022.