Kuebix offers a transportation management system with freight intelligence that enables companies to capitalize on supply chain opportunities through visibility, control and use of predictive analytics.
Like most SaaS companies, Kuebix offers a pricing structure that includes both paid and unpaid (“freemium”) options. Although they had signed up thousands of users since their launch, Kuebix was unable to capitalize on their early momentum by generating interest with sought after enterprise accounts.
SalesRoads was tasked with creating an inside sales team to tackle two distinct yet related problems: convert freemium users to paying customers, and leverage their existing user base to generate interest with enterprise accounts. In order to execute on this strategy SalesRoads needed to work closely with the marketing team to support their existing lead generation efforts.
- Curated a bespoke prospecting list of enterprise accounts which could benefit from the Kuebix platform.
- Established and managed an inside sales team to cold-call enterprise-level clients that were not current users to set appointments for product meetings with the main sales team.
- Expanded Kuebix’s capacity to upsell their existing freemium users.
- Developed internal processes to access proprietary user analytics to develop customized call strategies.
- Integrated with their existing Salesforce environment to document all sales interactions.
- Coordinated with the marketing department on a weekly basis to ensure alignment with their marketing strategy and consistent messaging.
After a successful launch, the inside sales program had tripled in size. SalesRoads booked 966 appointments and generated new interest in Kuebix with numerous brand-name enterprise clients that have national and global operations, like Dupont.
SalesRoads efforts spear-headed intense growth that cumulated in Kuebix’ acquisition by Trimble in early 2020