Case Study: SaaS Platform for Sub-Contactors
Service: Appointment Setting
Industry: SaaS, Construction
Background: Bid Retriever is a SaaS solution that streamlines the pre-construction processes for subcontractors. From document plan retrieval to addendum sequencing, Bid Retriever is the first-ever SaaS platform designed with subcontractors in mind.
The Challenge: Founded by construction professionals, Bid Retriever was eager to get their product in the field to start collecting feedback from users. After a handful of failed starts with other outbound call centers, Bid Retriever turned to SalesRoads to book qualified web-demos to meet their goals.
- Executed training program for SDRs to create a high comfort level with Bid Retriever product.
- Accelerated platform evolution by providing direct feedback to Bid Retriever team on issues raised by prospective clients.
- Contributed to identification of target customer through feedback generated during scheduled appointments
- Integrated directly into Bid Retriever’s lean business model to improve business efficiencies and team communication.
- Assisted in CRM migration and other business optimization to maximize profitability of campaign.
The Results: After averaging more than 3.5 meetings per calling day, Bid Retriever has now repositioned itself within the market and is poised to quickly accelerate revenue with a refined product.