Case Study: Adaptive Learning Platform
Product Demos Scheduled
Service: Appointment Setting
Industry: SaaS, Education
Background: Founded in 2012, Snappet is an adaptive e-learning platform that facilitates individualized learning for classrooms of any size.
With more than 350,000 students enrolled across seven countries, mainly in Europe, Snappet launched into the American market in 2019.
The Challenge: Despite a strong foothold in Europe, penetrating the American public education market proved difficult.
Problems connecting with decision-makers at the school level prevented Snappet from generating sufficient opportunities for their Account Executives.
- Found break-through strategy to get past gatekeepers and connect directly with key decision-makers.
- Established and managed an SDR team to generate face-to-face meetings with Principals, Vice Principals, and Math Coordinators.
- Enriched & verified original database of key decision-makers at the school level via calling efforts.
- Created a demand generation playbook that included a profile of their best customers and strategic calling approaches.
- Utilized email marketing and LinkedIn outreach to further generate interest and create brand awareness.
The Results: By developing a breakthrough methodology for bypassing school gatekeepers, SalesRoads was able to generate 117 in-person product demos with key decision-makers across four states.